Pride Day Equality Project

April 4, 2010

 

Meeting via Skype

Present: Tim, Jer, Mel & Frances

 

Minutes of the February meeting are approved by unanimous vote

 

Mail: 5 vendor forms with checks, CT-12 state forms, one letter from Mr. JoyBoy

 

Financial Report

Checking:1409.79

CafePress:15

CapOne:5648.24

Total: 7073.03

 

Festival Coordinator Report

Tim will send Jer the CT-12

Jer couldn’t find previous year’s raffle list

We are signed up for Portland Pride Parade June 20th, should look at replacing banner this year –2 for the sides of the truck general with second Saturday on it, specific date and this years logo made by Mel and Frances for front/back

Jer will email the mayor for proclamation and about opening.

Jer will talk to Love Makes a Family

 

City/Site Liaison Report

none

 

Entertainment Report

No contracts back yet. Mel will contact Diana this week.

Letter from JoyBoy, Mel will take a look

 

Vendor Report - Doing ok

 

Volunteers Report – Jer will send Frances the job description

 

Website Report - none

 

Sponsorships Report

Haven’t heard from AmFam yet, or Club Pynk

 

Group going to Bend for their Pride, specifics to be provided later

 

Next Meeting: May 2 11:00 on Skype