7-12-08

PRIDE Day Equality Project

Meeting Minutes

 

Present: Jer, Rebecca, Tim, David, Todd

 

Meeting brought to order by Jer

Minutes of the June meeting are approved by unanimous vote.

 

Treasurerís Report:

Checking: 3658.23

CafePress: 15.92

CapOne: 6,459.93

Total: $10,134.08

Pending deposit:$155

 

Calendar: Tim will do a flyer for the bags, deadline for submissions Oct 1 and final decision to move forward will be made then.

 

Entertainment: Stage pick up will be the 8th.

 

Marketing: Todd will be leaving after this year. Another press release is going out again soon.

 

Beer Garden: They are getting the OLCC permit yet and should complete soon.

 

City Liaison: Fire Marshall permit applied for, extinguishers still to do.

 

Tim will contact Richard about doing 350 buttons.

 

Vendor Report: 43 booths are filled at this time.

 

Jer will check with InterPride about how other prides deal with content that crosses the line from art.

 

Web: Tim will be adding vendor map to the website.

 

Sponsors: †Best Buy will be sponsoring and have a booth.

 

Kidspace: Jer still trying to get in contact with Bonnie

 

LGBT History:

 

Medford Pride July 26

Salem Pride Aug 3

 

No meeting in August

 

Meeting adjourned